Monday, February 6, 2012

Feliz Cumpleaños


Wow! It is hard to believe I am this old, but 27 years ago I was brought into this world in the loving arms a beautiful family. As I went to bed last night, I was overwhelmed with this thought. I am so grateful for the family that loves me and calls me their own. I miss them all so very much, but, as they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder. I love my family very much! Thank you Mom and Dad for raising us in Hansel Valley and for the many opportunities you have provided to each of us. Thank you Sara and Ted for finding each other and loving each other. Thank you Sonny and Kallee for being back home and for making the Flying M Ranch top quality. Thank you Bud for the many conversations we now have and for our friendship that has matured over the years.

To help me celebrate, my friends here in College Station threw me a birthday ~Fiesta~

                                                      
Special thanks to Courtney and Kate for their mad party planning skills. No tornado could stop us :) !

Here's to the next 27 years! May I be blessed to find a wife and share my life with her ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment